Specifiers Firestop training
Our Hilti Firestop Training for Specifiers is designed for architects, building inspectors, design, electrical and mechanical engineers and façade consultants.
Find out more about the main applications for passive firestop, codes and approvals, inspection methods and how to select the right firestop system for your jobsite.
We also customize training for your experience.
At Hilti we have more than 25 years experience in firestop and passive fire protection.
Our trainers are certified Hilti engineers with years of experience, who work onsite with our customers, every day, all over the world.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE TRAINING
Find out more about:
- Key theories behind firestop
- Firestop specification methods
- Firestop codes and approvals
- Main firestop applications
- Firestop inspection methods
- How to select the right product for your application
WHAT DO I TAKE AWAY WITH ME
- Compliance and responsibility – get an overview of inspection methods, applicable codes and approvals
- How to select firestop systems and how to use them productively
- Customized training based on your experience, trade and needs
- Each participant will receive an individual certificate
TRAINING KEY FACTS
|Offering and structure of the training|
|1. Target Group||Specifier, installer, foreman
|2. Trade||All trades handling firestop installations
|3. Duration||4 to 5 hours|
|4. Number of Participants||Up to 8|
|5. Documents||Training hand-out
|6. Certificates||Yes, personal attendance certificate
|7. Dates||On request
||Onsite in your company or at Hilti Store on request