TE DRS-B Dust removal systemNew product
Dust removal system for concrete chiselling with Hilti SDS Max (TE-Y) and TE-S breakers
- Need vacuum cleaner: Yes
- Suitable for drilling: No
- Weight: 0.78 kg
Features & Applications
- Solution for virtually dust-free breaking with Hilti SDS Max (TE-Y) and TE-S breakers
- New system collects up to 95% of dust
- Keyless system – for quick, easy attachment to the tool
- Extremely robust and durable system made from special soft materials
- Compatible with all Hilti combihammers and breakers (Y and S-type chucks), pointed and flat chisels as well as all vacuum cleaners
- Practically all indoor chiselling and renovation work
- Virtually dustless chiselling in critical environments – for the health and comfort of the user and for clean surroundings, e.g. occupied rooms, hospitals, laboratories, production lines, etc.
- For use with the following breakers: TE 500, TE 500-AVR, TE 700-AVR, TE 800, TE 800-AVR, TE 1000-AVR, TE 1500-AVR, TE 2000-AVR
Documents & Videos
Consulting & Support
HOW TO WORK VIRTUALLY DUST-FREE WITH OUR BREAKERS
The Hilti Dust Removal System helps remove dust
A HEALTHIER WORKSITE
You can help keep your workers healthier and be compliant with dust-related regulations by using the TE DRS-B or DRS 3000 dust removal systems with our breakers. Minimising dust on the jobsite enables workers to increase productivity and reduces wear and tear on tools and consumables.
When it comes to dust, size matters. While larger particles are filtered out by the mouth and nose, very fine dust can get into the airway and even to the farthest reaches of the lungs. The silica dust released when breaking concrete is particularly hazardous – excessive exposure can cause an incurable lung disease called silicosis.
Our DRS solutions are highly effective dust removal systems designed for indoor use. They can be used with all of our breakers, removing hazardous fine dust at source. The result: a virtually dustless jobsite.
All the system’s components are perfectly matched to maximize the amount of dust removed. The vacuum removal system is attached at the chuck and can be easily matched to the type of chisel being used.
COMMITTED TO HEALTH & SAFETY
We know you take health and safety seriously – it’s a commitment we share. That’s why we have spent many years researching dust removal and developing innovative solutions.
Dust regulations at national and supranational level are designed to protect employees from excessive exposure to harmful levels of dust concentration. Hilti DRS helps to ensure you comply with the applicable regulations in your country. More importantly, it helps keep you and your workers safe.